Everything Will Be Fine
We will be live streaming classes. We aim to keep everyones training routine as normal as possible.
- Kickboxing Monday & Wednesday Vipers 4.30pm, Cadets 5.30pm, Adults 6.30pm
- Bear with us, this is new territory, we will first livestream via Facebook on our Members page. HERE
- If FB live fails us we will go Youtube live, we will post details based on your feedback
- Kettlebell Saturdays 11.30 will be live streamed, if you wish to call in this Saturday the 21st to get yourself some bells to take home for training, please turn up at normal class time and grab some bells to take home.
- Cryotherapy sessions will carry on as normal
- Self Defence – We will be posting up some very hard to find, rare footage of Matt’s online combat resource centre online program. (and another little treat) Its weekly classes so we will post one session each Tuesday and this is your work for the week.
- Morning meditation sessions every morning for with Matt, anyone needing some peace and calm during this time. Im not a teacher of meditation but i have meditated for decades and i have some fantastic guided resource material for beginners. It is very useful for times of stress and i find it very beneficial. Every morning 7.30am for 10 minutes, first sitting Monday 23rd 7.30am. suitable for begginers, you will need a chair or a cushion, loose clothing and thats all for now.
All Livestreams will be on Facebook live in our members apocalypse survivors group, be sure to join HERE
If FB live fails us, we will switch to Youtube live, we need your feedback on the quality of the feed and if we should upgrade etc
OUR PLANS FINANCIALLY
- Many of you have offered to keep paying your subs no matter how long this goes on and we thank you so much. But we do not plan on taking membership fees from May onwards if this goes on that long, we do not feel comfortable doing so and don’t wish to cause others the discomfort of cancelling. So we will put all payments on hold due May onwards.
- April fees are due to go out and depending how many of these go through we should have enough cash to see us through to the end of May.
- If you need to put Aprils payment on hold, call Paula on 01522 543 787 and she will arrange it, don’t cancel at the bank. The billing company will still chase it up, we can put it on hold to avoid any annoying letters and penalties.
- Any payments you have made to us for gradings or private lessons etc will still be valid when we reopen and reschedule everything
- Worse case scenario, for many of you, we know we have been a huge part of your life, life changing and even life saving at times. As we will be putting all payments on hold from May onwards, this of course leaves us in a delicate position and uncertain that we will be in a position to reopen. So for those in a secure financial position and those with deep pockets and big hearts we will be opening a Go Fund Me account where you can choose to help us through this if you so wish. We will decide on this Mid April depending on how things look.
- We also sell online vouchers for Cryotherapy, floatation and private lessons at www.floatlab.uk. You could buy these instead of go fund me so you have something in return. Though floats are on hold until this is all over.